Get Proven Results for Guardianship Rights
Disputes related to guardianship can occur for various reasons. But the primary question is if your loved one is receiving the proper care. If you feel otherwise, the attorneys at The Cowlitz Law Group PLLC can solve these issues and answer any questions you may have about your situation.
When you have been assigned guardianship over someone else, you need to keep the trust and make the right decisions for them. Call us today to find the best options available.
Learn About Guardianship Responsibilities
A guardian is responsible for certain tasks to ensure the well-being of the person under their care.
- Managing living arrangements;
- Making medical and healthcare decisions;
- Managing personal belongings;
- Generally making sure she or he gets the care needed;
- Managing finances and financial responsibilities;
- Updating the court whenever a major change takes place.
If you suspect that a guardian is neglecting these duties or using assets for personal gain, consult with our guardianship litigation attorney. You’ll learn the legal steps that we can take to ensure your loved one gets the care they deserve.
Steps Taken by a Guardianship Litigator
The guardianship litigator at The Cowlitz Law Group PLLC aims to protect your dear one from any mental, emotional, financial, or physical mistreatment. When you hire us, we can:
- Take legal action against an unfit guardian;
- Get a different, more qualified guardian appointed;
- Gain access to your loved one’s finances to pay off their medical bills;
- Determine whether your situation requires guardianship;
- Navigate the process of having a court appoint a guardian;
- Handle related legal concerns that arise throughout these proceedings.
Learn How to Prevent Guardianship Issues
Are you facing a guardianship dispute, or have you noticed your loved one getting mistreated? There are a few steps you can take to resolve or prevent such issues from recurring again. If you update your loved one’s Will or Trust, you can prevent others from creating any trouble and also reduce any conflict between other members of your family.
Another way is to create or update your loved one’s Estate Plan. If you’re unable to do so, you can choose to update your own to protect the future generation from facing legal hassles. Check out our Estate Planning services and contact us for an appointment.