Karim A. Hamir, Esq.
General Corporate | Guardianship | Elder Law | Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning | Family Law
Our Wills & Estate, General Corporate and Criminal Attorney
Karim A. Hamir is licensed to practice law in Washington State and the United States District Court for the Western State of Washington. He focusses in the areas of general corporate transactions and criminal and immigration law.
Over the past 15 years, he has delivered proactive leadership skills and executive guidance to his clients and dealings.
Over the past 15 years, he has delivered proactive leadership skills and executive guidance to his clients and dealings. He had the distinct honor to serve as an adjunct faculty professor at a renowned university in Canada. He has also instilled business values to the growth of private and business entities in their relevant legal disputes. He has a fine grip on financial transactions as well. His vast experience in commercial banking supplements his skillful execution of financial transactions.
Over the course of Karim’s career, his exposure to a variety of legal ventures and experience in industries has enabled him to bring a depth of understanding as well as a creative and innovative approach to the resolution of unique legal challenges. Furthermore, he has worked as an R.9 prosecutor as well as a criminal defense lawyer.
Karim’s keen interest in criminal law has inculcated in him a passion to study organized white-collar crime. He takes time from his professional life to focus on the importance of physical exercise, as well; as an active participant in sports, he enjoys playing tennis and golf.
- Western Michigan University, Jurisprudence Doctorate, Law, 2003;
- Washington State Bar Association, Bar Admission, 2003;
- University of Ottawa, Bachelor of Laws Equivalency, FLLC, 2006
University of Phoenix, Master of Business Administration, MBA, 2008;
- Columbia Business School, Value Investing Certification, 2018.
Bar And Court Admissions
- Washington State Bar, 2003;
- United States District Court,
Western State of Washington, 2003.
- Washington State Bar Association;
- American Bar Association.
Major Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Formation
- Business Operations
- Commercial Contracts
- Contested Wills or Probate
- Cross border Compliance in Estate Planning
- Drafting Wills and Trusts
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Legal Research & Writing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- SARB and Franchise Bankruptcy
- Securities & Finance, and Tax